Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer Essentials.

It seems like the heat is not going to leave us anytime soon so I decided to do a post on what I think is a basic need in everyone's wardrobe this summer.






1. Crop Top


A light colour crop top is the best for the summer. It's trendy and also looks great during the day. My top is a random purchase from Bershka and is very reasonable. Also since crop tops have been everywhere this summer I think if you still don't have one you should go an purchase yours right away. But I do think that it is a tricky piece of clothing and needs to be worn with the right pair of bottoms.



2. White Shorts

The second essential is white shorts. You HAVE TO have a pair of white shorts In your closet it's not just a want but a necessity! My friends often make fun of me of how I'm roaming around everyday wearing shorts but i dont really care as long as I'm comfortable and also with the humidity wearing jeans is like a nightmare. So I paired my crop top with these high waisted shorts from HandM.. I wanted something different from the normal boring look, so when I saw these shorts I knew they were right for me and would look perfect with my crop top as It makes me look thinner. (: (Happy Me)


3. Add some Color

I do think that after wearing such light simple colours it's necessary to carry something which has bright colours and is playful. I'm carrying my Coach bag which goes just right with the rest of my outfit.  A small tip if carrying something which has way too many colors keep the rest of your outfit suttle as you don't want people calling you a Christmas Tree. :P Last of all I accessorised with tiny beaded monochrome bracelets and bling-y earring which according to me completes my look.



                                                             Photo Credits - Saher Meeran. (:

What are your Summer Essentials? Let me know. (:

Love,
Anushka Makar xx

Follow me @EleganzaDubai on-
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
GFC
Google+

11 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for your lovely comment :)
    Of course, we can follow each other! I follow now on GFC, hope you follow back :)

    Beautiful look! The shorts are so cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.denim shorts
    2.a cool tee
    3.matchy sneakers / sandals
    4.a huge bag

    They are my summer essentials ;)
    Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment sweetheart..Also,thanks for following <3 I followed you,too ;)
    See you soon,Kisses ^.^

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lo e the last picture, so fun! Love you bag.

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely outfit! cute colours! thanks for your comment, following you now :) hope you'll do the same :)




    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!

    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shorts!!!


    New special post here: BLOG.THE.DREAMS.COM!! Thanks for stopping by! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look sooo good. The last photo is so cool :)
    I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the last photo!!xoxo

    | do not miss Style Limelight's GIVEAWAY to win an $150 NASTY GAL e-giftcard |

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Of course we can follow each other! I am already done it! I hope you followed back.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave your reviews, I reply to every comment and also let me know if you're following me so that I can follow you back. (: